Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 February 2013

Info Post
  •  Teaching English use video as the media.
The teacher use video to teach speaking in the class. Students are invited by the teacher to analyze what the character say. Students will also analyze topic, the appropriate situation and the expressions. Then students can produce other similar statements then they can practice to say those with their friends. It will help them in improving their speaking ability. By studying some statements and expressions that are taken from video, the student’s speaking will be full variation and will not monotonous.
  •  The students
I will use this strategy to teach senior high school students. Why do I use this strategy to them? Because senior high school student has gotten much English material, then it is appropriate if they are taught to improve their speaking ability.
  • Procedures:
Firstly, I prepare some short movies. Then I will ask the student watch the movie. Then I ask them to analyze and comprehend what the character says. I will ask students about the topic, in what situation the occasion take place and what statement that they heard. After that I ask student to make other statements that have same situation to the movie. The last step I ask the student to practice with their friend in pair.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih telah memberikan komentar dipostingan ini. Semoga Bermanfaat...